Friday, July 22, 2011

LOVE YOU SHANE MICHAEL HAAS!

shane and i have almost been married for one whole year! our anniversary is on july 31st! wow..what a year! we have fallen more and more in love! i have learned so much about shane, myself, and marriage! he truly is the PERFECT boy for me! he is so patient with my awful cooking skills, loves me in every way! and i am so blessed to have him for ETERNITY!! everyone said the first year can be pretty tough. Marriage is a beautiful thing though. there are many times where you need to be completely selfless and always put your spouse before yourself! it makes me so thankful that shane is willing to do the same! Well..loving every moment and cant wait to see what the years to come bring us!!!!

ps. i am loving this whole blogging thing!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Ummm...you need to move to Portland so we can see you more. I think you're pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete