Monday, January 20, 2014

Blessed little boy :)

 Shane was able to give baby carter an incredible baby blessing and we had such a great time with all our family in town. I got lucky to have my 25th birthday in the same weekend and so a lot of our family got to be there to party with us. Carter was so awesome and even slept 7 hours straight the night before my birthday! he hasn't done that since but we are working on that.
 He is just like his daddy and gets annoyed when we take too many pictures!
 OH MY GOODNESS!! who could resist this little man. those blue eyes just melt my heart everytime. Thanks Grandma Haas for the super cute outfit!
 Shane is a great daddy to our little guy. nothing sweeter then watching shane bond with him.
 grandpa weeks!
 Grandma weeks
 My studly brother.. He is single ladies!
 Oh how i love my grandparents! they were so sweet to come and spend time with us. it was a busy busy weekend for them, with also going to a homecoming, but they sure made carter feel the love. and of course grandma made some delicious desserts that i ate way to much of!!
 We put this little guy through torture with pictures and passing him around all over the place but he was a good sport. i have never felt so much love from family and friends as i have in the last few months. people are so generous and are helping us get adjusting to parenthood.

 The Grandpas! Two great guys that carter gets to call grandpa. LUCKY KID!
 Becoming parents has really opened my eyes to a new appreciation for my parents and all that they taught me! I do not know how my parents and shane's parents survived raising five kids! oh my goodness! i have lots to learn that is for sure!
 Shane's cousin Kai and his beautiful wife patti who is also expecting a little boy! so glad they got to come and cant wait to meet their little man!
We missed those that couldnt be here but here are those that we able to make it on my side.
 Shane's Brother from another mother..Josh..came! we love josh, tessa and little Harper and are so lucky they could make it! Also Shane's second parents got to come to!! what would we do without all this amazing people!?
 Here is some of Shane's fam. Wish it would have gone by so fast so we could have all partied longer!
Carter loves time with Grandma Haas. 



the lovely brinkerhoffs!!!

 

That was a fun filled weekend!! the following monday we just slept and slept as much as possible to recover. this little man was so tuckered out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment