Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Happy Halloween!!

 Our Halloween was a lot of fun this year! Shane worked so hard on his costume. I wore a costume that i used for my 3RD grade play. i tried out to be the lead girl in Charolette's Web and got put as a cow. all i said the entire play was "MOOOOO" My mom sent me the costume and said i should wear it this year and get some closure on the scarring experience...sooo i did! haha it was lots of fun.
 For FHE we carved pumpkins. mine wasnt the greatest this year but it was fun cooking and eating all the yummy pumpkin seeds.
 My mom also sent me a recipe to make finger cookies! they tasted really good but looked pretty real that it was wierd and kinda gross eating them. but we still ate plenty! haha

Kaylee was very proud of her pumpkin, which was later made into Hello Kitty

No comments:

Post a Comment