Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Merry Christmas!

This was my first Haas family Christmas and first Christmas away from home! it was actually a lot of fun and it was fun to see how other families celebrate. Here i am in my Christmas Dress all ready for Church! I was a bridesmaid in my good friend's wedding and i just love the dress that i wore! it is perfect for a cute Christmas dress!
 Shane was like a little kid on Christmas! he just loves his stocking! haha
 I got to borrow Tyler Haas' stocking since he wasnt there.
 Here is the Babe and me all ready for some present opening!!
 I feel that it is soo important to read the Christmas story on Christmas and take some time to reflect and show grattitude for Christ's Birth! this really is such a blessing and we need to remember the reason for the season!
Christmas day the whole Hatch Family gets together for a yummy Christmas Dinner! it is always a lot of fun to be around all of Shane's Family! they are such amazing people and make us feel so special when we come! His nana and papa are my favorite! they are the most amazing couple! i hope that one day shane and i can be just like them. they are the most loving, happy, uplifting, and christlike couple that i have EVER met!

No comments:

Post a Comment