Friday, September 20, 2013

On the Home Stretch...Literally!

 I feel incredibly loved as i am soon to enter this new adventure in my life! My friends and family have been more then generous to help us get started on this new chapter! we were spoiled at showers and with people showing their excitement for little Carter to be born! His room is all set up and decorated, his carseat installed in the car and we cant wait! 

 Here are some pictures from my shower. it was such a blast! above is a picture of me and Annie Wilkins! her baby was due any day when we took this and now she has the cutest little girl! 
 Friends to the end! love these girls! :) 
 My beautiful mama! I am so proud of her. She had a neck surgery awhile back, and since then she has been doing so much better. She has been walking miles and miles everyday and has lost a lot of weight. She is such a babe and i just love her :)
 My twin! Squintz! Other Half! i just love her and dont know where i would be without her! we have been best friends since we were little and time has just flown by. So glad that she got to come to the shower since she lives in Idaho and a dont get to see her too often!
 Erika, Erika, Erika! oh how i love this girl. She is always the life of the party and i am so glad she got to come to my shower. She reminds me of what is important in life. 
 Here is the woman that made it all Happen! I used to nanny for Ladawn and her cute little boys (not so little anymore) but she has been so good to me! She not only threw my shower, but she also let me have my Wedding reception in her back yard! she has been so generous to my and my family and such a great friend and example to me!

 Aren't these adorable!?! Best cookies EVER!
 Some more High school babes! oh how i miss those days. now we are all grown up and it is just weird how fast time flies. So glad they could come join the fun!



 CARTER MICHAEL HAAS WE ARE READY FOR YOUR ARRIVAL!

No comments:

Post a Comment