Friday, March 23, 2012

Trip Down Memory Lane!!

I was just thinking about good memories made with my family in the past and i feel so blessed! we had so many laughs, giggles, and sillys while i was growing up. There was never a dull moment in the Weeks household! Sundays were my favorite. This day was full of creative entertainment. We made videos, played games, watched church movies, took naps, got on each other's nerves, made yummy treats and just loved being with each other! My mom was good at coming up with games and fun things to do when we were bored. She even had a huge jar FULL of beads, craft materials and other supplies that we would use to create some crazy fun things. This jar was called the "Do Da Jar" The crazy creations that came out of it never cease to amaze me! the list goes on with the things we did together, but here is a video my brother put on Youtube of us long ago when i still had braces and was 14 years old. My little brother's facial expressions are my favorite. He is on a mission now! WOW...time flies!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment